The Keppe motor has healing properties, runs cool, has very high and consistent efficiency across all speeds, is easy to make; and its advanced versions are overunity and may eventually be self-looped. More importantly, the group behind it has figured out the secrets to getting along with one another, concepts that can transform our world for good.
By Sterling D. Allan, pesn.com
I always tell inventors: “It is better to undersell and over-deliver, than the other way around.”
I just returned from Brazil, visiting the STOP the Destruction of the World organization and their Keppe Motor project. The week and a half I was there was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. It feels like coming back from Paradise Lost, or something of that magnitude.
It is the most astonishing case of “underselling and over-delivering” I’ve ever encountered.
For example, when they said I would be staying at a hotel in Cambuquira, I didn’t know they owned the hotel and had refurbished it, inspiring the town to spruce up as well. Now, the ~100-room Grande Hotel Trilogia they’ve had for 10 years serves as a place for some of them to live, as well as a place to host conferences, events, shows, performances, and classes for the local community (given freely, at no charge, on a volunteer basis)….
The Trilogy Group
The technology itself was interesting, but nothing compared to the dynamics of the people I encountered and observed in their interactions with each other.
These people love life, love each other, and love their work with one another. And I came away from my experience there very renewed in my spirit, like a new man.
The key to their success is that they have twice-weekly group therapy sessions where they identify and work through their pathologies so those don’t get the upper hand. No, their group is not free of problems, challenges, and disappointments. But the difference is that they know how to work them through. When they confront their issues, it is from a premise that everyone is good in spirit, but that pathologies get in the way of who we “really” are, and should be identified and removed so we can be happy and fulfilled.
I’m just barely getting my head wrapped around the nondenominational, all-encompassing “Trilogy” philosophy that STOP ascribes to, which is at the basis of their living, and even of their science, and all their work. It is what enables them to work through their “pathologies” in a constructive and meaningful way. Every group — be it business, religious, academic, club, or friendship — could benefit from the principles that STOP inculcates in their daily lives.
From what I learned and observed, here are some of their accomplishments:
• In addition to the hotel, in 2000, they built a 7-story highrise in São Paulo with four units on each floor, where many of them live in a community setting.
• They recently opened a manufacturing facility to produce the Keppe Motor fan in Cambuquira (walking distance from their hotel).
• In São Paulo, they have a Keppe Motor research and development laboratory.
• They have two facilities next to each other in São Paulo for their headquarters and classes, for individual therapy, learning, group therapy, and administration.
• They own several other buildings for residences for their community living, including some places down on the beach for reflection and relaxation.
• About 5 kilometers from the Hotel, they have ~40 acres of land that includes a permaculture project.